Protection of your information.
We maintain physical and electronic safeguards that comply with applicable legal standards to secure the confidentiality of your information, including personal information from unauthorized access and use, alteration and destruction.
Collection and use of your information for appropriate purposes only.
- The types of personal information we collect from you when you register to our website include your name, email address, company name, mailing address, telephone number(s), user name and password. We may also collect payment information if needed.
- In addition to the personal information, we may collect certain information about your use of our Services, such as the IP address of your device, the type of operating system and browser you use, and information about the site you came from, your usage of our Services. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for more details. We may associate the usage and other information we collect online with personal information to further improve our Services and as permitted or required by law.
- We may use the information we collect from you to allow us to further evaluate, improve and promote our business; and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual clients) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Sharing of personal information with third parties as required or permitted by law.
- We may share information with regulatory and law enforcement authorities if necessary to comply with legal requirements. We may share information with third parties if needed to protect against fraud or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- We may enter into agreements with external parties to provide services necessary for our activity. Under these agreements, these companies may receive your information, but they must safeguard this information, and for a very limited purpose.
- We can share your personal information with a third party upon your prior consent to do so.
You can access and amend your information in “My Account” on our Website.
If you have any question or specific request, please contact: [email protected]