- Premialab's Website
“Cookies” are small text files that can be placed on your computer or mobile device in order to identify your web-browser and the browsing activities on the Website. These help Premialab to recognize you and your device and to store some information about your preferences or past actions.
For example, Premialab may monitor how many times you visit the Website, which pages you visit and for how long, traffic data, and location data, helping Premialab better to understand the needs of the Website’s users and to improve their browsing experience.
“Page tags”, also known as web beacons or gif tags, are technologies used to help track websites or email usage information, such as how many times a specific page has been viewed or an email has been opened. Page tags are invisible to you, and any portion of the Website, including advertisements, or e-mail sent on Premialab’s behalf may contain page tags.
“Cookies” and any other similar technologies are collectively defined as “Cookies”.
- Personalize your experience on the Website;
- Recognize you when you visit the Website;
- Keep track of your specified preferences;
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve the content of the Website;
- Detect and prevent fraud or any other behaviour that could affect the proper functioning of the Website or the delivery of our services;
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable;
- Analyse trends and gather demographic information; and
- Conduct research, diagnostics and reporting to improve the Website and analyse the performance of Premialab’s services
- Types of Cookies
All Cookies on the Website fall into one of the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary: these Cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate the Website and use its features. Without these Cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided; and
- Analytics & Performance: these Cookies collect information about how you use the Website, e.g. which pages you visit and which buttons you click. All information collected by these Cookies is only used to improve how the Website works.
- Cookies used by PremiaLab
The table below provides more information about the Cookies used by Premialab:
|Name of the Cookie||Purpose of the Cookie||Expiry/deletion|
|Strictly necessary Cookies|
|Premialab API key||Store a unique key that allows the user’s account to execute the necessary API calls to access the data on the Website||One day after last access date|
|XSRF Token||Prevent an authenticated user from unknowingly submitting a malicious web request||One day after last access date|
|Laravel cookie||Store whether the user is a currently authenticated user||One day after last access date|
|CloudFlare cookie||Detect malicious visitors to the Website||Two weeks after last access date|
|Premialab preferences||Store various user preferences so that the user does not need to enter them multiple times.||When the user closes the browser|
|Analytics & Performance Cookies|
|Segment||Track various user actions||One day after last access date|
|Google Analytics||Track website traffic and user actions||Two years after last access date|
|Full Story||Record user session to allow for the reproduction of bugs and evaluate user engagement||One year after last access date|
- Third party cookies
The Cookies dropped by third parties are listed below:
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a popular cookie-based web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which we use to monitor how visitors use our Site, to compile usage reports and to help us improve the Site.
If you prefer to not have data reported by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On, by following the instructions here.
You may also opt out of Google's use of tracking technologies by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page here.
Segment is a plugin that allows Premialab to determine what a user is doing on the Website on a more granular level, e.g., when a certain button is clicked, how long a user remains on a page, etc. This information is used to help measure the success of any given Website feature and overall platform engagement.
Premialab will ask you for your consent to place Cookies on your device, except where these are strictly necessary Cookies (for these no consent is required), for Premialab to provide you with a service that you have requested.
You have the choice of deciding whether to accept Cookies or not by setting your browser to block some or all Cookies. However, please be aware that if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to enjoy a comprehensive experience of the Website features. Strictly technical Cookies, necessary to the functioning of the Website cannot be refused.
- How to contact us?